Thursday, June 26, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and everything is GREAT! We are having another boy and he is growing very well! He weighs 10 ounces already and measures a week ahead of schedule! Micah was pointing to the screen saying "baby!" He was sooo good the whole time. I hope this baby takes after his big brother because I think we have really lucked out with a very well-behaved kid! We think that we have agreed on a name for the little guy and I'll post what it is once we're positive that it's the name we'll use. I am excited about it and I think it's "the one"! And Mat likes it of course because he has loved the name since we were naming Micah. I chose the middle name and we think that it sounds good with the first name. So we'll see!

No comments: